Re: YAHOO!!

While I know that they can justify it as an "LA" scene, NBC is so
shameless that it includes a clip of Shaq dunking in the intro scene to
the Jay Leno/Tonight show.  Where is the clip of the Clippers?  Or even
the Kings?  Well, I for one hate LA and it makes me sick to see that
clip when it comes on.  Why, I wouldn't root for the Lakers if my own
son played for them!

--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net