Re: Lottery Protection

Gregory Hurst wrote:

> Could it happen?   " And the third pick in the 1999 NBA Draft goes to the
> - - - Boston Celtics".  Would the deal with Cleveland make Wallace and
> Pitino gurus?

Because of pure chance? No more than winning a state lottery would make one
a financial guru.
What COULD enhance our duo's reputation as traders is if Vitalyi developed
into a dominant NBA center, DeClercq remained an overclocked career backup,
and the players available to Cleveland with our pick don't pan out. BTW, the
trades Rick made were by and large good trades - it's his performance in
other areas of player personnel management that leaves a lot to be desired.