Indiana/Philly

I think, Bentz, the answer to your question is that Indiana has the
experience of having been there before - and they are in top form.  I'd like
to see them win it all this year, for Bird's sake - also, they just plain
have a good team.  I'm rooting for Indiana, San Antonio or Utah - will be
happy if any of the three get the championship.  All good, veteran teams -
the Celtics will be there in a few years, if they keep the team basically
together.  In an interview the other night Bird said they knew the Philly
fans would be supporting their team fully - he said "I've been there" - he
sure has.  He got his team ready for that - and they overcame it.  As long
as the Lakers don't win, I guess I'm happy!

Dorine