Re: Yes, we have no bananas

This year, "we" paid him nothing, because genius Jerry West figured that his
salary was so reasonable, and Tony Battie was such a bust, he just had to
get banana boy (hey, he only took Battie in the first place to get rid of
NVE).  You know, thinking about it, Tony the Tiger would be terrible playing
next to Shaq, don't you think?  But, West is a genius, so we musn't say
things like that.  Personally, I think Tony's Grrrrrrrrrreat.

Jim