PF pickups

If RP is in the hunt for a forgotten PF to add to the stable, how about
John Wallace?  Why was Bo Outlaw used so sparingly against Philly -
was he injured?  Others I can think of are John Thomas (I know RP
moved him once already, but he was something!), Samaki Walker,
Mark Strickland, JR Reid, Lawrence Funderburke, Malik Rose,
Jerome Williams, and the two Clippers Lorenzen Wright and Rodney
Rogers.  Other PFs who might be available, but not from
Filene's Basement: Danny Fortson,  Gary Trent, Dale Davis,
Tom Gugliotta, Oakley, and Anthony Mason.

Who do we want? Give me John Wallace anytime. Do you remember
Mark Strickland toasting the Cs?  Wright is more consistent than
Samaki W. and a better FT shooter.  When he starts, he's a count-on-it
double double with blocks to boot.  Gary Trent is more versatile than
Fortson, Gugs isn't  tough enough in the trenches, Oakley is too old for
the Cs, Mason is a punk, Dale Davis would be a great addition. Wondering
you guys are so down on JR Reid -- he was hot this season in Charlotte
before the trade, and has been wasted in LA.