we all make mistakes

Before we anoint Larry Brown God's Gift to Coaching, remember two years ago he
took basically this same Pacers team to the lottery. He didn't use Jalen Rose
and said he didn't think Rose could play in the NBA. Now, I like Larry Brown as
a coach and he was my second choice behind Pitino when the Celtics were
shopping, but he's just as capable of a bad year as anyone else, Pitino
included.

Mark

P.S. Another free agent power forward to keep an eye on: Samaki Walker of
Dallas. He hasn't been used much in Dallas (they have Gary Trent and A.C. Green)
but he's big (6-10) has long arms and is a great shot blocker. He's heading into
his fourth season in the league, so his best basketball is ahead of him. His
game fits the Celtics, and he had a huge game against a Pitino-coached Kentucky
team when he was a freshman at Louisville. Samaki had a triple double (points,
rebounds and blocks) in a Louisville upset of the 'Cats. He might come cheap,
too, since he hasn't played much. Don't be surprised if the Celts make a run.