Phil Jackson

I may be way off base here, but I think that Phil Jackson
would love to coach the Celtics.  Look at the players we
have now and then look at the Bulls teams which flurished
under him.  Like the Bulls, we do not have a dominant center or a
terrific point guard.   However, we do have three tremendous
atheletes that would love the triangle offense.  Think about it, would
you rather run the press for 20-30 minutes or work in an
offense that creates shot by movement.  This would be
sort of a project for Phil.  A chance to take a team with
really young players and make a dynasty out of it (plus
a great chance to punk the Bulls).  I like Rick a lot, but I like
championships even more.

Kevin
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]