Re: Draft

> I was looking at the Kings roster since they played so well thus far.  I
>  see the ingredient that the Celtics lack.  Veterans. >

Yes, I watched the end of that game last night and two things impressed me.
One was how important veteran inside players are (Divac and Malone). Second
was the ease that Jason Williams had in feeding the post from almost
half-court. This was something our guards had difficulty in all season.
However the Kings do it, I wish we could duplicate it...

DJessen33