Re: Celtics To Have Five Kentucky Players On The Team Next Season?

Way Of The Ray wrote:

> Not out of the realm of possibility.
>
>   With Miami's apparent early exit
> from the playoffs, look for the possibility of Mercer being dealt in
> a package deal for PJ Brown -- NBA All Defensive Team - 2nd Unit --
> and Jamaal Mashburn.  Personally, I think Mashburn will be okay as
> a scorer coming off the bench and Brown gives the C's what they need.
>
>   From the draft we await the arrival of Wayne Turner to soup up the
> C's defensive presence at the point guard spot.
>
>   Free agency will bequeath upon the Green Team the veteran presence
> of Tony Delk who will sign for the $2 million exception.
>
>   The Fleet Center is about to be transformed into My Olde Kentucky
> Home.
>                                  Ray
Sorry, Pat Riley has said all along that the heat have 2 untouchables Zo
and PJ. You want Mash, you or anybody else can have him for a wing and a
prayer. He will definitely be BY-BY next year, if they can find him,
since even you must have noticed that he has disappeared again in this
series. But what else would you expect from Jamal(WOOF WOOF)Mashburn.

Hart