Re: Pippin, Barkley

You go girl!  Amen, can I get an amen for the preacher.

Dorine, I love the fact that I don't have to guess what you think.  And
since I agree, I like even more.

There was a time that I wanted to see Barkley get a ring, but he was
worn himself thin on me.  Spitting on people, throwing others through
windows, etc.  Now, I agree with you.

And Pippin has always been a whiner.  Once in Chicago I was backstage at
the United as the guest of a referee.  All the guys just came out of the
locker room, except Pippin.  He snuck out with an escort so no commoners
could reach him.  There were some bad vibes left behind in his wake.  ;A
great talent, but a whiner none the less.

You go girl!

--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net