Pippin, Barkley

Guess I stepped on some toes.  However, I stand by what I said.  I don't
believe I said Pippin was a lousy basketball player, I said he's a whiner,
and he is.  As for Barkley, I concede he's all the things you say he is.  I
only said “I don't care if he wins a ring” or something close to that.  I
certainly do know basketball, I just don't like Pippin, regardless of his
talent, and I can't help that.  I don't apologize for it, either.

Dorine