Subject: Odom And Radojevic Coming Out -Reply

From:    Ryan Falcone <FalconeR@nvg.com> at Internet

Date:    5/14/99  10:54 AM

>>> Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com> 05/14/99 10:33am >>>

Another interesting early declarer is 7-3 Yugoslavian center
Aleksandar Radojevic from Barton Community College in Kansas.
Radojevic has been ruled ineligible at Ohio State because
he played for a professional team back in Yugoslavia.  He's
expected to go somewhere between 10 to 20 in the draft, and may
develop into an Ilgauskas-type player.
Ray <<<

Does anyone know anything about this kid?  One of my college
basketball recruiting magazines said that he was extremely slow afoot.

Ryan