All-Star team?

    As we watch several great players (Ewing, Barkley, Malone, Stockton etc.)
wind down their careers, who is on your all-time "never won a championship
all-star team?"
     Off the top of my head I put Baylor on, although he retired (I think)
about ten games into the Lakers' 1972 title season.  Who else?   I'm looking
at the Top 50 list from NBA.com and, with the exceptions of those still
active, I can't remember who won.  Did Dave Bing?  Rick Barry?  Jerry Lucas?
Pete Maravich?  Dolph Schayes?
    Who should be on this list?