Gugliotta

I think Tom Murphy has a great idea and am going to claim to have had the
same idea in the last 3 days.  In watching Portland and Phoenix, it seemed
clear that Gugliotta did not seem to fit their system, that they need a
shooting guard, and that Pat Garrity needs more minutes.  They would love
to have Mercer at the 2 who would fit their system to a T and Garrity
proved that he could take Gugliotta's spot admirably and he even seemed to
be more effective at times and better able to guard Wallace (maybe we
should be trading for him now that I think about it.)  An interesting
thought.

Goggin