Re: Holley on who may be going. . .

I agree, keep the team intact.  Start Tony Battie and
move Mercer to the 2nd unit, or at least try such a
plan out.

Of course, you can't go by me.  I would ban children
and music from the Fleet Center.  I guarantee you
these little rats boo when they're not dancing for the
TV camera, Jonbenet-style.  Feh!