Greg O - I agree Geiger had a monster game, and has had a few of them this
season. But I ran a quick look at the stats and over the course of the season
Vitaly stacks up very well to him. I don't remember the exact cap figures, but
I know Geiger gets paid quite a bit more than Vitaly and only produces an
extra 3 ppg/1 rpg. I always wanted to see geiger in green, but considering his
price tag I think we did just as well with Vitaly.

On another note, I thought Peter May's year-end wrapup was pretty fair and
accurate. I'm glad this finally clears up the question of the Celtics'
second-round pick this year.