Re: Latest Celtics Conspiracy Theory And What Cleveland May Do With The CelticsPick

Can somebody please explain why Paul Gaston would even want to criticize
Pitino publicly?  Gaston hired him, and gave him an extremely long and
lucrative contract, with near total control of the team.  Why would Gaston
want ML Carr, of all people, saying these things in public?  Wouldn't that
reflect poorly on Gaston and his judgement?  It just doesn't make sense to
me, and I don't believe it.  I mean, I can believe Gaston would have some
criticism for Rick, but making it public through Carr serves no purpose.

Jim