ML who??

I've been out of town for a coupla days and am actually sitting in my office
on a beautiful sunny Sunday catching up on Celtics digests. God help me.

Anyway, I have to say I was pretty flabbergasted by ML's outburst. ML Carr was
the worst thing in at least a decade to happen to this organization, from a
coaching and management perspective. People can talk all they want about how
the C's may or may not have tanked his last season to get Duncan, but it's not
like he was leading them to the Promised Land in his first season. And his
brilliant signings of the likes of Pervis Ellison, Greg Minor and Dana Barros
to cap-killing deals (not to mention his signings of chumps like Blue Edwards,
Dominique Wilkins and Todd Day) make Pitino's personnel boo-boos look ...
well, it's tough to say palatable, but at least no worse than what Carr did.
Maybe ML would like it better if Chauncey were still in the backcourt bricking
it up at 35%. Maybe he'd wave a towel in joy. This is like Walter Mondale
second-guessing the Clinton administration.