Re: coaches

>From: KK <Kestutis.Kveraga@Dartmouth.EDU>

>Did you see RP's reaction when a reporter asked him if he >evaluated his
>own performance? He looked ready to sic Leo Papile on the poor scribe.
>"What?! ME? Evaluate myself??? Are you crazy?!!!"

No I didn't see that, but I'm always very impressed when list members are
able to read minds like that.  You get a lot of that with Antoine Walker.
Actually, I remember Pitino was more than willing to take a large share of
the blame when the team was preforming badly in March.  I heard him say
things like "I haven'e preformed very well".  Everything I've heard about
him leads me to believe that he's the type of person to constantly evaluate
himself.  So, I think you're way off base here.

As far as my personal feelings on the man, I think he'd drive me nuts.  I
don't much care for the gung-ho, make lemonade from lemons, type in business
or life in general.  He also comes across as too New York for my tastes.

Jim