PIPPIN

Hey, Josh, how do you think Pippin would feel taking a back seat to Walker?
I don't think he'd like it if he weren't top dog - that's what he always
wanted to be, and he's always whining about something.  Now it's that he's
playing a different style than he's used to from Chicago's Triangle Offense.
He'd find plenty to whine about in Boston, too.  He's on the down side of
his career, I've said that before - oh, well, you all know how I feel about
Pippin.

Dorine