RE: Season's Winners/Diatribe

Damn right my comments are extreme, but what or when is this matter going to
have some sense of urgency?  In a sense what is being prescribed to here was
the fact that the Boston Celtic organization has become an expansion team.
Sure this comment gets thrown around on occasion, but the basis of this
consideration is pathetic given the history of this team.

They went from a title in 1976 to the bottom of the barrel in 1979, only 3
short years due in part to the apparent absence of Hondo and a couple
others, then back to the peak in 1981 with Bird and company, so why is it
unreasonable to expect more out of the group in light of the 13 drought, and
6 years now of near bottom feeding performance.  The prior example they went
from the top to the bottom and back again in less time.  I for one expect no
less than success, and that equates into a first playoff VICTORY or more.
Do any others here really expect to be happy with a first round bow out next
season?  After watching the Blazers do it for 6 straight years, expectations
now are for a deep playoff run this year in the Rose City and anything short
of that even next year in Beantown isn't going to cut it.

Extremes yes, well you get what you expect, so it is about time that this
wait til next year attitude get run out of town.  Next season is THE NEXT
SEASON, and though I have no preconceived ideas about getting to the
Conference Championships, it can't hurt to plan accordingly, and besides
Cleveland and NJ haven't won jack crap in this league, so quit worrying
about how their performance is going to affect the Boston Celtics next year.
Once we start whooping up on these pathetic excuses for an NBA franchise
butts, only the really good teams will be in our way.

Either get on board or get the hell out of the way.  The scenery never
changes if you are not the lead dog; so let's quit sucking on that dogs
fumes and expect something more.

Thanks,
Greg