Re: Season Scorecard

> Talk about an undisciplined bunch. The Celts played like a street pick up
> team at times. I'm glad the season is over. There is no real improvement
> here, especially no defense. McCarty shot a three for the win late in the
> 2nd overtime. Something is definitely wrong in beantown. Why wasn't a play
> called for Pierce or Dana or Walker for the shot? We were lucky to win 19
> games in spite of Pitino's coaching. Does he know what he's doing?

McCarty was 2-3 on three pointers at the time, so I can't really say that
it was a particularly dumb play.

> Missed the beginning of the game. What happened to Battie?

Out with a groin injury.

Coaches have it pretty tough because when their teams falter,
they get fired regardless of their past performance. One bad
season will negate any number of good ones. I don't think that
Pitino did a good job this season either, but there are a lot
of people on the list (as well as sportswriters) who seem to
insinuate that they know more about basketball than he does.
If it's really that easy, why not become an NBA coach? It pays
more than what most of us are making.

Alex