Season Scorecard

Talk about an undisciplined bunch. The Celts played like a street pick up
team at times. I'm glad the season is over. There is no real improvement
here, especially no defense. McCarty shot a three for the win late in the
2nd overtime. Something is definitely wrong in beantown. Why wasn't a play
called for Pierce or Dana or Walker for the shot? We were lucky to win 19
games in spite of Pitino's coaching. Does he know what he's doing?

Missed the beginning of the game. What happened to Battie?

Scorecard for season:

Individual players:
Walker c-
Mercer c+