Re: Salary structure

Pitino has said that if Battie was 2/3 the player that Ratliff was,
he'd be ecstatic. I can see why the TNT guys were getting excited
about Battie because he was having a very good game, but he hasn't
shown that ability with any consistency. I know that Battie was
saying that he thought he could be better than Ratliff; I hope that
he doesn't think he should be paid more too. Hopefully his agent
is more reasonable or he's a goner (by trade).