From: Neal R Hoffman [mailto:nealh@umich.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 1999 8:21 AM
To: Celtics@igtc.com
Cc: Celtics-Digest@igtc.com
Subject: Duncan and Destiny

I read in the paper that Duncan was probably not going to sign with the
Spurs at the end of next year because he does not like the direction of
the team.

What do you think the chances are that Rick can talk Duncan into signing
with us and pull off a blockbuster trade.  The way I see it, any team
would give up almost any player+picks for Duncan, but it comes down to
where the kid wants to play.

Assuming the Spurs send him to the east...any ideas?

Neal