SURVEY

#1 - I'd like to see this team stay intact, so no, I don't think they should
mess with trades.  The guys are all so young - but they're also talented.
They'll get better.  Any team gets better if they're kept together and have
the talent to begin with.

#2 - I think the Potapenko trade was the best one RP's made, a no brainer.
He's getting better every game and will be as good as most centers in
today's NBA.

Side note - the guys doing the broadcast on TBS tonight think Mercer's a
wonderful player who will get better - he's only in his second year. I
agree.

Dorine