Draft pick position

With two games left, the draft position of the pick given in the Potapenko
trade is becoming more clear. There are five teams that will definitely
finish behind Boston: Vancouver, Clippers, Bulls, NJ (->Minnesota),
Denver (->Toronto). The Wizards could be tied with us if they win their
last two and the Celtics lose their last two. I think the tiebreaker would
be a coin flip in that case (not head-to-head record). We're currently
tied with Dallas (->Pheonix) and one game behind GS. Everyone else is too
far ahead to catch. So the Celtics could finish between 6th and 9th.
The best that Cleveland can get is the #6 pick. The worst is the #12 (if
the Celtics finish 9th and three of the 10th-13th teams hit the jackpot;
very improbable).

Alex