RE: Pitino: I Can't Figure This Team Out

I think Tony plays a lot better D than Antoine the matador .  As someone
else mention I can't recall him blocking a lot of shots or throwing down
some big dunks.  he seems to be limited ability to get up .

But since his contract is up, unless RP can ,move dogs like Minor, Popeye,
or McCarty , which is doubtful with their salaries, Battie, Anderson &
Mercer are the most likely to go.