lost art

I know it has been said before but one thing that is killing me is the lack
of decent entry passes. Tonight Walker was actually occassionally fighting
down on the blocks and nobody would/could throw a decent pass in. So he
would back out, get the pass, and start from there. It's not just Walker,
but when anyone gets down there and their man is fronting them it's like
the man w/ the ball out top is afraid to throw the lob over the top. Same
thing if the defender is on their hip, afraid of the bounce pass to the
free hand. Almost as if there is a "I know I only have a 50/50 shot of this
pass being on target so I better keep it so it's not a turnover" mentality.
(makes me even miss Sherm...cripes!)

It is something that comes with comfort w/ your teammates and experience,
but still. Maybe I'm just grumpy and tired. It's not just me is it?

At least tonight, even when they were down by ~10 w/ 5 minutes to go I was
still in it. That's the least that I want and it's a lot better than the
crap that passed for basketball in the now, hopefully, never to be spoken
of again, month of doom known as march.