Major Problems

Been pretty quiet lately on the list, since most everyone wants to do is
continue to talk about trades (mostly all pretty stupid and time
consuming), I guess people have nothing constructive to say but like to
see their name in print.

Now that 's out of the way: Firstly, I have watched the C's closely over
the last few weeks and what I see that's wrong is REBOUNDING (big
time)and their backup point guard STINKS. The person who wrote that if
the C's could get Oakley next year even for the short term is a flaming
genius. Look what his presence has done for Toronto.They will make the
playoffs this year in all probability.Besides, it looks like Popeye's
injury has ended his career, so his spot has to be replaced. Think about
it Oakley would add 10 boards a game and would open up Walker's game. It
would also allow Pierce to come off the bench, where he would be
perfect.

Secondly, is there anyone, anywhere out there who reads this list, think
that Barros is getting the job done. I think not. He can't pass, can't
defend and seems to have left his shot at BC. He came in the game tonite
as an example replacing KA at the end of the 1st qtr and for 4 minutes
into the 2nd qtr and went from 4 down to 12 down. as he lead the C's to
2 points in 5 minutes. Problem is, that we have to put up with him the
rest of the year.

Just for the hell of it I would like to see more of Bowen playing
alongside KA. He has the unfortunate circumstance of having to play with
Dana.

My only problem with Pitino is his bench team. He puts Battie, Minor<
Bowen and Barros out there together and they just can't score as a unit.

My starting team for the rest of the year would be:
		C: Vitaly
		PF: Battie	SF:Walker
		PG: KA		SG: Mercer
		6th man: Pierce
Like it or not we somehow have to get 12 minutes a game out of Schintius
as a backup for Vitaly, just as we have to put up with Barros(though I
wouldn't mind seeing a little more of Garnet instead) and Minor for 12
minutes a game.

Somehow or another, like we did in the Charlotte game we have to keep on
the floor at all times 3 out of our big 4 ,or we will just continue to
give up too much scoring punch and continue to fall too far behind every
game.

Regards
Hart