Re: Hear me out

When comparing the coaching or publicity skills of Pitino and Van Gundy,
we have the far better coach.  But if you talk about passion or character,
I think Van Gundy doesn't get fair treatment.

Pitino has lied or put out false information to fans/media multiple times.
List members have commented on that in the past.

Van Gundy in the past has had the guts to argue with Jordan for
acting real friendly to some of his team, then destroy them on the court.
He physically jumped into the Mourning/LJ fight to try to break it up.
Didn't want to give up Starks/Mills because of loyalty.