Re: TRADE MERCER?

Dorine wrote:

> Who was the highest scorer on either team yesterday?  If Pitino trades
> Mercer I'll really hate him.  I'm not far from it right now.  Sorry - I
> don't usually get so out of control.
>
> Dorine

Apparently, an alien being has invaded Vermont and taken control of
Dorine's consciousness.  The real Dorine knows that being the high
scorer means little when the player took far more shots than anyone
else, and his team lost the game anyway.  The real Dorine also knows
that the threat of trading Mercer is basically a rumor started by the
attention-crazed self-promoter, Peter Vecsey, who should be ignored at
all costs.
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI