RE: Michael Holley on Pitino Nitpicks; Dealing One Of The Young Players; Paul Pierce...

I think it is still a good example of college coaches trying to bring
something that was successful in college, but won't be in the NBA, and the
coach needs to know when to realize this and make the adjustment.  I don't
see any good veterans knocking down the doors to come to the Celtics.