Walker taking extra practice.

Hi, I heard on the radio that Walker spent about 3 hours with the
Celtics shooting coach before the last game and another 1:47 yesterday
(Wed.).

I take that as a great sign.  Did he hit bottom and now is starting to
rebound from the low?

Can he lift this team over the next couple weeks?

He may need a crowbar after the 'wolves game, but I liked the way he
went to the hole in the beginning of each game.  He's just getting
overpowered because of his lack of strength/conditioning this year.

I also heard the the team, minus coaches, are having a team lunch today
(Thur.). I would love to be a fly on that wall.  Do they agree to play
again and make the commitment or does it become a finger pointing
contest?

Pitino just needs to institute a individual player fine of $10,000 per
incidence of an outside shot with more then 10 seconds on the shot
clock.  Missing the open man in transition is a $5,000 fine.

Whoever wants to score better get out on the wing or go to the hoop.

<Jim