Re: Proposal

Yeah, here's my comment:  cut it out.  I don't like
this wallowing in hatred routine, I don't like the wild
accusations, I don't like guys turning on the team.
This is your team.  The coach knows what's wrong, the
players know what's wrong.  You go out there and guard
Kevin Garnett or Shawn Kemp or even Toni Kukoc.  Every
shmuck who ever made a half-assed rant against Pitino
now thinks his sage observations have borne fruit.
THIS IS YOUR TEAM.  If you want to heckle them you are
no better than Laker fans, or not even as good as Laker
fans.  You are Sixer fans.  Count me out of that.