Tirade Needed?

Last night my husband said, "someone on this team has to blow up!"

Maybe some of this Pitino-positive spin is not the way to go. Maybe he has
to kill the Pitino-speak (life hands you lemons....make lemonade) and call
it like he sees it.

I've always thought of Pitino as a passive-aggressive repressed control
freak. Until now, I've admired how he's made it work in his life. Now I am
questioning it's usefullness.  Maybe he needs to let it all hang out and
show his human side.

Just some psychological guesses, my favorite part of sports.

Theresa