The mood and the salvation

First of all, let us all thank the great basketball fan in the sky that
Pitino's tirade is coming after the trade deadline.

Second, the way out of this hole, as I see it, is a win against Bird and
the Pacers, Sunday.  Only a momentous win could change the momentum in a
positive direction.

Who do you think Pitino will start tonight?  I would look to Barros,
Battie, and Mercer to get serious playing time for their effort.

Does anyone think that Cleveland (and our pick) suddenly look like they
knew what they were doing?

I still believe...join me.  Playoff run starts Sunday.

Neal