Does anybody have Phil Jackson's phone number?

>They will take all three give us the player we want and also kick our butt
>with the same three players. Players are not the problem..look at DeClerq-
>Mishra

Well, I agree...but the problem I think, and the reason I've given up
blasting Pitino in every one of my posts, is that...it's not only boring as
I tend to go on and on and on until I can't stand it anymore...but also
because, HE'S HERE TO STAY. WE'RE SCREWED! In fact, I'll be honest...I hope
Pierce, Walker and Mercer get as far away from this guy as possible, go
play for a real NBA coach...and all three can have great careers.
Look...even Mercer is worse this year. He was miserable tonight. And you
know what, if he's smart, he doesn't re-sign and "he" goes to play for the
Bulls. Please...there's no way a well coached team can go from the Chicago
game and the very next night...stink it up again! And guys....PITINO IS
SUPPOSED TO BE MR. DEFENSE. HE CONCENTRATES ON TEACHING DEFENSE. His
defense is absolutely non-existent...and please...this is not an NBA
offense and IT'S NOT ALL HIS PLAYERS' FAULT. I feel like that screaming guy
on Dilbert. But what I'm really upset about is that this team will never
get to my predicted 22 wins! I've pretty much had it with this team and the
genius of Pitino. I really can't take this seriously anymore. Look, they're
about to mail in the rest of the season because talk of the playoffs is a
joke...and thanks for trading away that draft pick for a backup center
Rick. But Vitaly has some talent, it's just too bad for him he's playing
for a college coach who's in way over his head...so Vitaly's game will
never develop. I can't wait for Peter May to turn on Ricky...and if anyone
can do it....you know May can. Can I stick around and call Pitino "Aunt
Bea" like I used to? Hey Gaston...(Now there's a name we haven't seen on
this list in a long time.)..fire Pitino, eat his contract, and hire Phil
Jackson. Do something right for once.

Paul M.