re:Jo Jo White chats

Yeah lets trade him... {sic}

lets all jump on his back, ask him to carry us to the promised land. (All as in
the city of Boston)
Oh if he falls and breaks his back, call him a weakling and can't handle
pressure of playing in the NBA.

Maybe he's just want to get out of Pitino's shadow.

Aren't we a little trigger happy?!?!

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu

j.hironaka@unesco.org

Jo Jo White chats tonight at NBA.COM.

***

<snip>
(copywrite BosGlobe)
Pitino said, ''What I'm trying to do this year is work as hard as we can
under trying circumstances, but if there's one guy that doesn't work
hard - regardless of who he is - starting on May 4 [the last weekend of
the season], I'm trading him. I've made up my mind. It's not like I'm
going to think about it. We're gonna get as many Vitaly [Potapenkos], as
many Tony Batties, and as many Ron Mercers as we possibly can - guys
that really want to work on their game.'' Potapenko, Battie, and Mercer.
Can it be an accident that Pitino does not include Walker with those who
''really want to work on their game''?