re:Jo Jo White chats

Jo Jo White chats tonight at NBA.COM.

***

I'm surprised by the decision to replace Eric Riley with Dwayne
Shi-tzu-doggie-dog on the roster, unless Riley's injury is legitimate.
Now we don't have any real centers who can press.

Anyway, I'm going with the all-out negativity approach tonight, hoping
this will help the Celtics break their March swoon.

Also, a very interesting article today by Dan Shaughnessy, hinting that
Pitino has soured on Antoine Walker. Here's one of several interesting
quotes in the article:

(copywrite BosGlobe)
Pitino said, ''What I'm trying to do this year is work as hard as we can
under trying circumstances, but if there's one guy that doesn't work
hard - regardless of who he is - starting on May 4 [the last weekend of
the season], I'm trading him. I've made up my mind. It's not like I'm
going to think about it. We're gonna get as many Vitaly [Potapenkos], as
many Tony Batties, and as many Ron Mercers as we possibly can - guys
that really want to work on their game.'' Potapenko, Battie, and Mercer.
Can it be an accident that Pitino does not include Walker with those who
''really want to work on their game''?