Re: playing favorites too much

	I agree 100%.  There deserves to be repercussions for games like
the one on Sunday.  I'd like to see the Celtic's go with the following
lineup in their next game:

C  - VP
PF - Battie
SF - Minor
SG - Mercer
PG - Anderson

	Just for one game, to let Walker and everyone know that this
terrible play is unacceptable.  For the season, Walker is 41% from the
field and 47% from the line.  Something has to be done to wake him up.
Ron Harper's comments were right on.
-d