Who...

Well, everyone else is doing it , so why not..

My name, as you can see, is Rory O'Keeffe.  I'm a 27 year old, 6'2" small
forward, computer programmer living in Bessbrook, County Armagh and working
for an ISP in Belfast called UNITE Solutions.
I've been a fan of the Celtics since the early eighties and as with John,
when you're Irish there could only be one team to support.
I spent two summers working in New England when I was a student.  I sold
lemonade on Boston common (Lees' Lemonade) in '92 and I pumped gas at the
Getty in Falmouth, Cape Cod in '94.  They were two of the best summers of
my life and I really fell in love with New England.
I'm getting married in September and will be moving to the vast metropolis
of Mayobridge, County Down (my fiancees' home village).
I play basketball for the local team in Newry (we are currently 15-3 in the
Ulster 2nd division and last week we became the frist division 2 team ever
to reach the semi-finals of the Ulster cup.  We play Star of the Sea
National League team in the semis and anyone from Ireland will know how
hard that game is going to be)
Thats about it really, I love the Celts and hate the Lakers (like every
good Celtics fan) and am looking forward (unfortunatly) to the lottery this
year...

Rory.

PS Ta me go mhaith, John.  Good to see some more Irish representation on
the list.  I was really happy to see Cross' win the All Ireland although
how they won I will never know (it was absolute daylight robbery).  Mayo
teams must be really sick of Croke Park these days.