Oakley?

Are you kidding, we don't need him, and he's not going to make our team any
better. The simple facts are: we need another point guard, KA doesn't have
his head in the game for the whole game. Most other points are killing him.
 He's showing signs of wear and tear. We need a backup point guard and a
power forward. Then and only then will we find out if Walker,Mercer and
Pierce are our future.  Too much hype was put on this teams ability. Eight
months from now I expect our team to look much different and better.