Ugh.......

Another day, another road loss...

I'm going to try and write an article today on how I see the Celtics for
the rest of the season...I've been real busy lately and haven't been able
to sit down and write much.  What I can see is that the potential is still
there, but the guys just aren't doing it.  Bucking a trend from early in
the season when the first quarters were horrid, now we see lousy second
halves two games in a row.  At one time today the C's led 24-18, but it
soon became all Bricks after that.

Michael Holley remarked in today's Globe that the Celtics were "poor
listeners".  I agree.  I am confident that Pitino is teaching a good
system, but his players perhaps do have hearing problems (something my
junior high students often have also!) and go out and play, for lack of a
better term, stupid basketball.

Anyway, we have a second half of the season stacked with home games.  We
need to perk up and the players need to listen up.

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://www.bobgeorge.com