Re: Another loss...

>The most vexing thing about our Celts is that they've played fairly
competitively against good teams, having so far defeated 3 of the 4 teams
with the best records in the conference: Miami (18-5), Orlando (18-7) and
New York (14-10). They also held a 10 point lead in the 4th against the
Pacemakers
>(15-7) in a road game we all believe we could have won despite
subpar/invisible games by our "big three".

But these teams we've beaten are struggling in the first 4-6 games at the
start of the season caused by the damned strike.  Now that they got the
groove and feel, I really doubt if we could repeat those wins considering
our poor performance as of late.  I feel bad about the losses but it's true
that we are only capable of winning only against "dirt" teams, and sadly
we're being considered one of those teams too!  It's painful to see and know
that but I just hope for the best next season.  I bet everybody that we are
not goin to the playoffs this season!!!  Pitino knows that!  Hope he proves
me wrong.