Problem child

And we thought Denny "Big Hair" Rodman was a problem, then along comes JR.
Btw who did shoot JR, I forget.
Get your cell phones, right here, Cheap!

"Friday, Mar. 19 6:58pm ET
Rider suspended one game
 <<...>>
ESPN.com news services
NEW York -- For the second time this season, Portland Trail Blazers guard
Isiah Rider has been suspended one game and fined by the NBA.
NBA senior vice president of basketball operations Rod Thorn announced
Friday that Rider will sit out one game without pay for kneeing and shoving
Sacramento Kings guard Jon Barry in an 88-78 victory Thursday. Rider also
was fined $7,500.
In the second quarter, Rider was called for a flagrant foul after he pushed
Barry in the face during a minor altercation.
"We got in an altercation and I put my hands on him, but he walked up and
got in my face, and that's what the refs failed to see," Rider said after
the game.
Rider will sit out Friday night's home game against the San Antonio Spurs.
He is averaging a team-high 16.5 points per game.
A talented player with a history of trouble, Rider was benched Thursday for
missing a shootaround earlier in the day. He was suspended by the NBA for a
Feb. 27 game at Washington for coming off the bench during an altercation in
Charlotte the previous game."