Oohhh a tough one

Well, we played our hearts out. It was a tough one. We're young, we'll get
better, just going to take some time. Be patient. Takes time for youth to
develop........All that is for the soft brains that buy that junk.

Now for reality, we suck, big time. This is not good development. Let's
face it, we don't have the talent to compete even at the middle level of
the NBA. Mercer, Walker, and Anderson are not the talent we thought they
were. Sure 14 for Anderson but 4 assists. I don't mean they stink, just
that they aren't what the ads say. Pierce is hurt, and a rook but he is the
real deal. It's time to bench Walker, he is hurting us more than helping.
And Mercer, he's brain dead. We'll not get it together this season with
this helter skelter out of control offense.

I hope and pray we stink enough to get a 1-2-3 pick.