No Subject

If you look at the point guards that are better than Anderson at
the offensive end (and there are really that many), they tend
to be "untouchable" and for the most part happy where they are
so we are not getting them in a trade unless we package one of
the big three with him. I'd rather wait and see if a summer of
Pitino will get him in good condition and improve his defense.
I mean, if Pitino can teach Barros to play defense, Kenny has
a chance.

Alex