Kenny Anderson

It looks like Anderson can't win unless he combines a 10-12 shooting
night with 11 assists. I mean, if he can abuse his defender on
practically every possession, he should do it until they do something
to stop him. Has anyone seen Tim Hardaway play, say? Great passer,
I know, but there's so many possessions where he throws about five
crossover dribbles to set up a contested 3-pointer for himself. Why?
Because it's a good shot for him. If Kenny's having a great shooting
game, he shouldn't stop himself. I'm not saying he should never pass
but it certainly wasn't the case that the other players weren't
getting their shots in the Clippers game.

Statistically Anderson is 6th in the league in assist-to-turnover.
He's 11th in assists per 48 min, right behind Payton and Anderson.