MG unmasked!

OK, everyone, I have finally deduced Mr. Ghost's true identity. He's not, as I
had previously theorized, Dick Vitale. He's really Elgin Baylor. Why else
would he be talking up every single player on the Clippers' roster (including
the Gatorade boy) and proffering all kinds of reasons the C's should trade
their cornerstones for them? 'Sure, Rodney Rogers, Lo Wright, Mo Collins,
Olowakandi, they're GREAT players ... much better than the Celtics ... the
record? oh, uh, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain ... Tell you
what, act now and we'll throw in our lottery pick, which you can use to draft
Steve Francis ... what's that, lots of people say Francis can't play point in
the pros? Um, uh .... what if we throw in this nice shiny Edsel?'

;)